Amazon Web Services (AWS) AppSync is an enterprise-level cloud-based service that enables developers to integrate multiple data sources into their applications, while providing secure and real-time data synchronization. This service is ideal for applications that require real-time data synchronization and availability of data across multiple devices and locations. The service provides developers with an easy-to-use GraphQL API, which allows developers to quickly integrate data sources, such as databases, REST APIs, and Lambda functions, into their applications. AppSync also offers features such as automatic data caching, conflict resolution, and authorization and authentication. AWS AppSync is designed to help developers build highly scalable, secure, and performant applications, and is available in all AWS regions.
Table of Contents
- TOP 50 FAQs asked by developers about aws appsync
- How can I perform search operations with AWS AppSync?
- What types of authentication are supported by AWS AppSync?
- How can I connect my AWS AppSync application to other web services?
- How does the serverless computing model work with AWS AppSync?
- How do I optimize my AWS AppSync application for performance?
- What types of applications can be built with AWS AppSync?
- How is Amazon API Gateway used with AWS AppSync?
- What types of analytics can be used with AWS AppSync?
- How can I monitor and debug my AWS AppSync application?
- How can I use the AWS AppSync SDK to extend my application?
- What is Amazon API Gateway?
- How can I optimize my AWS AppSync application for cost?
- How can I authenticate users using AWS AppSync?
- What is Amazon Elasticsearch Service?
- How is AWS AppSync different from other serverless solutions?
- What is AWS Lambda?
- What is AWS AppSync?
- How can I manage my AWS AppSync application data at scale?
- What is Amazon Cognito?
- What type of authentication does AWS AppSync support?
- What is the AWS AppSync SDK?
- What types of databases are supported by AWS AppSync?
- What is the serverless computing model?
- What types of analytics are available for AWS AppSync applications?
- What are the best practices for deploying an AWS AppSync application?
- What are the benefits of using AWS AppSync?
- What programming languages can be used with AWS AppSync?
- How can I deploy an AWS AppSync application?
- How can I manage my data using AWS AppSync?
- How can I secure my AWS AppSync application from malicious attacks?
- How can I use the AWS AppSync SDK to build my application?
- What types of security measures are available for AWS AppSync applications?
- What is Amazon DynamoDB?
- How can I use AWS AppSync with other Amazon Web Services?
- How can I secure my AWS AppSync application?
- How can I use AWS Lambda to extend my AWS AppSync application?
- How can I query my data using AWS AppSync?
- How do I set up my GraphQL schema in AWS AppSync?
- How can I deploy my AWS AppSync application?
- How is Amazon Elasticsearch Service used with AWS AppSync?
- What types of data can be stored in Amazon DynamoDB?
- What data sources are supported by AWS AppSync?
- How does AWS AppSync work?
- How is Amazon DynamoDB used in AWS AppSync?
- What types of applications can be built using AWS AppSync?
- What is the difference between GraphQL and AWS AppSync?
- How is AWS Lambda used with AWS AppSync?
- How is Amazon Cognito used with AWS AppSync?
- What are the best practices for managing an AWS AppSync application?
- What is the cost of using AWS AppSync?
TOP 50 FAQs asked by developers about aws appsync
How can I perform search operations with AWS AppSync?
AWS AppSync provides built-in support for performing search operations using DynamoDB and Elasticsearch. With DynamoDB, you can use the Query or Scan API to search for items in the table. With Elasticsearch, you can use the search API to search for items in the index. You can also use the GraphQL API to define custom search operations.
What types of authentication are supported by AWS AppSync?
3. Amazon Cognito User Pools Authentication: This authentication involves using Amazon Cognito user pools to authenticate users.. 1. API Key Authentication: This is the most basic form of authentication and involves the use of an API key.. AWS AppSync supports four types of authentication:. 4. OpenID Connect Authentication: This authentication uses an OpenID Connect (OIDC) compatible identity provider such as Auth0 or Google.. 2. IAM Authentication: This authentication uses AWS IAM credentials to authenticate requests.
How can I connect my AWS AppSync application to other web services?
AWS AppSync provides several features that enable you to connect your application to other web services. You can use the AppSync GraphQL API to create a custom resolver that calls out to a web service using an HTTP request. You can also use the AppSync API to integrate with AWS services such as Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Cognito, Amazon SNS, and AWS Lambda. Additionally, you can use an AWS Lambda function to securely connect to external web services.
How does the serverless computing model work with AWS AppSync?
AWS AppSync is a managed GraphQL service that enables developers to build and deploy serverless applications with ease. It acts as a bridge between the serverless compute model and the client application, allowing developers to quickly develop, deploy and manage data-driven applications without having to manage any servers or infrastructure. AppSync integrates with AWS Lambda and other serverless compute services to execute GraphQL operations in response to client requests. It also supports real-time data synchronization and file storage using Amazon S3 and Amazon DynamoDB. With AppSync, developers can quickly create and deploy serverless applications backed by data from multiple data sources, including relational databases, NoSQL databases, and third-party APIs.
How do I optimize my AWS AppSync application for performance?
1. Use caching: Caching is a great way to improve the performance of your AWS AppSync application. Use a combination of in-memory and disk-based caching to store the data that’s most frequently accessed., 2. Leverage Direct Lambda Invocations: Lambda functions are an integral part of the AWS AppSync architecture and can be used to provide custom business logic. Direct Lambda Invocations can reduce the latency associated with running Lambda functions by allowing the functions to be invoked directly from the AWS AppSync layer., 3. Configure Query Complexity: AWS AppSync has a built-in query complexity system that can be used to limit the amount of data returned by a query. This can help reduce the amount of data that is transferred between the client and the server, resulting in improved performance., 4. Use GraphQL Subscriptions: GraphQL subscriptions are a powerful feature of AWS AppSync that allow clients to receive real-time updates from the server. By using subscriptions, clients can reduce the number of requests that are sent to the server and get the data they need in a more efficient manner., 5. Enable AWS CloudFront: AWS CloudFront is a content delivery network (CDN) that
What types of applications can be built with AWS AppSync?
AWS AppSync can be used to build applications that require real-time data synchronization, such as messaging, gaming, collaboration, social networking, IoT, and mobile applications. AppSync can also be used to build applications that require offline access to data and/or secure access to data. Additionally, AppSync can be used to build applications that require data transformation and integration with other data sources.
How is Amazon API Gateway used with AWS AppSync?
Amazon API Gateway is used with AWS AppSync to provide a secure, managed API endpoint for applications to access data stored in AWS AppSync. Amazon API Gateway acts as a bridge between the client application and AWS AppSync, allowing applications to securely access data stored in AWS AppSync using the API Gateway endpoint. The API Gateway also provides data validation, authorization, and caching to improve scalability and performance.
What types of analytics can be used with AWS AppSync?
1. Real-time analytics: AWS AppSync provides out-of-the-box real-time analytics to monitor API calls and performance metrics., 2. Usage analytics: AWS AppSync can be used to collect usage analytics of API calls., 3. Error tracking: AWS AppSync allows for error tracking and reporting to help you identify and resolve issues quickly., 4. API performance analytics: AWS AppSync can provide detailed performance analytics to help you optimize your API calls., 5. Security analytics: AWS AppSync can provide security analytics to help you monitor and secure your data.
How can I monitor and debug my AWS AppSync application?
1. Use AWS CloudWatch to monitor application performance, resources, and errors., 2. Use AWS X-Ray to debug and trace performance issues in your AWS AppSync application., 3. Use the AWS AppSync logging feature to monitor changes and access to your application., 4. Use the AWS AppSync console to view the GraphQL request and response payloads., 5. Make use of the AWS AppSync webhooks to log and debug your application., 6. Leverage the AWS Amplify console to view the application resources and metrics., 7. Use the AWS AppSync CLI to view and manage your application resources.
How can I use the AWS AppSync SDK to extend my application?
AWS AppSync SDKs provide several features to enable developers to extend their applications with a flexible and powerful GraphQL API. With the SDKs, developers can easily create and manage a GraphQL API, integrate the API with their data sources, interact with their data using GraphQL operations, and securely manage access control. The SDKs also provide several features to help developers manage the complexity of GraphQL operations, such as query and mutation batching, caching, and conflict resolution. Additionally, developers can extend their applications by using the SDK’s support for AWS Lambda functions, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon ElastiCache, Amazon Cognito, and other AWS services.
What is Amazon API Gateway?
Amazon API Gateway is an AWS service that enables developers to create, publish, maintain, monitor, and secure APIs at any scale. It acts as a “front door” for applications to access data, business logic, or functionality from back-end services, such as applications running on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), code running on AWS Lambda, or any web application. It provides features such as authorization, throttling, and caching to secure and manage access to APIs.
How can I optimize my AWS AppSync application for cost?
1. Use caching to reduce the number of API calls and minimize the cost of running your application., 2. Consider using AWS Lambda for data processing instead of AppSync., 3. Reduce the data storage cost by using AWS S3 or a database instance., 4. Use AWS CloudWatch to monitor usage and optimize the cost of running your application., 5. Utilize AWS Reserved Instance pricing to reduce the cost of running your application., 6. Use GraphQL query batching to reduce the number of API calls and improve performance., 7. Consider using AWS Amplify to simplify the development process and reduce costs.
How can I authenticate users using AWS AppSync?
AWS AppSync provides a variety of authentication options, including Amazon Cognito User Pools, OpenID Connect, AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), and API Keys. You can use these authentication options to securely authenticate users and control access to your data.
What is Amazon Elasticsearch Service?
Amazon Elasticsearch Service (Amazon ES) is a managed service that makes it easy to deploy, operate, and scale Elasticsearch clusters in the AWS Cloud. Amazon ES provides direct access to the Elasticsearch APIs, managed Kibana, and integrations with Logstash and other AWS services. It also provides a secure, production-ready platform for applications that require full-text search and real-time analytics.
How is AWS AppSync different from other serverless solutions?
AWS AppSync is different from other serverless solutions in that it provides an API that allows developers to build applications with real-time and offline capabilities. It also provides a data synchronization feature, allowing applications to be built with data that is always up to date across devices. Additionally, it is designed to be used with AWS Lambda, allowing developers to create custom code to trigger in response to data changes.
What is AWS Lambda?
AWS Lambda is a serverless computing platform that allows you to run code without having to provision or manage servers. AWS Lambda can be used to build applications that are triggered in response to events, such as an API call, an uploaded file to Amazon S3, or an event from another AWS service like Amazon Kinesis. With Lambda, you can run code for virtually any type of application or backend service with zero administration.
What is AWS AppSync?
AWS AppSync is a managed serverless GraphQL service that simplifies application development. It is designed to make it easy to build real-time data driven applications and provides features like real-time data updates, offline data access, and secure data access. AWS AppSync integrates with cloud services like Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Elasticsearch, as well as other AWS services like AWS Lambda and Amazon Cognito.
How can I manage my AWS AppSync application data at scale?
You can manage your AWS AppSync application data at scale using the Amazon DynamoDB Accelerator (DAX) service. DAX is an in-memory caching solution designed to improve the performance of DynamoDB by caching frequently accessed data. With DAX, you can scale your application quickly and easily as data grows, and also reduce latency and reduce costs associated with data retrieval. Additionally, you can use DAX to manage data partitioning and replication across multiple regions for high availability.
What is Amazon Cognito?
Amazon Cognito is a user authentication service that enables user authentication, authorization, and data synchronization across multiple devices, platforms, and applications. It provides secure access to the user’s data in the cloud and enables developers to easily integrate user authentication into their applications. Amazon Cognito also supports identity federation, which allows users to sign in to applications using their existing identity provider (IdP) accounts, such as Amazon, Facebook, or Google.
What type of authentication does AWS AppSync support?
AWS AppSync supports API Key, IAM, OpenID Connect, and Amazon Cognito User Pools authentication.
What is the AWS AppSync SDK?
The AWS AppSync SDK is a software development kit that helps developers to quickly and securely build serverless applications powered by the AWS AppSync platform. The SDK includes APIs for building real-time, interactive applications that can connect to AWS data sources, such as Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Elasticsearch Service. The SDK also provides libraries for integrating with GraphQL, an open-source query language for APIs.
What types of databases are supported by AWS AppSync?
AWS AppSync supports Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Aurora, and Amazon Elasticsearch Service databases.
What is the serverless computing model?
Serverless computing is a cloud computing execution model in which the cloud provider dynamically manages the allocation of machine resources. Serverless computing enables developers to build and run applications and services without thinking about servers. With serverless computing, developers can build and deploy applications faster, as there is no infrastructure to manage or configure. Additionally, serverless computing allows developers to pay only for the compute time they use, making it a cost-effective option.
What types of analytics are available for AWS AppSync applications?
1. Request Mapping Analytics: This provides insights into the performance of individual resolvers and their contribution to the overall latency of the GraphQL query., 2. Query Performance Analytics: This provides visibility into the performance of individual queries and helps identify slow queries, which can be optimized for better performance., 3. Schema Performance Analytics: This provides insights into the performance of individual types and fields in the GraphQL schema, helping to identify and resolve areas of performance issues., 4. Real-Time Analytics: This provides visibility into the real-time performance of the GraphQL API, including latency and request rate., 5. Error Monitoring: This provides insights into errors encountered when making requests to the GraphQL API, allowing for quick identification and resolution of any issues.
What are the best practices for deploying an AWS AppSync application?
1. Configure the AWS AppSync service with the appropriate authentication type., 10. Ensure your application is secure by using appropriate authorization and authentication mechanisms., 2. Utilize AWS CloudFormation to deploy AWS AppSync and associated resources., 3. Utilize AWS CodeCommit to store your GraphQL Schema and associated data sources., 4. Utilize AWS CodePipeline to deploy AWS AppSync as part of your CI/CD process., 5. Monitor the performance of your application with AWS CloudWatch metrics., 6. Utilize AWS CloudTrail to audit changes to your AWS AppSync resources., 7. Use Amazon Cognito for user authentication and access control., 8. Leverage AWS X-Ray to debug GraphQL resolvers., 9. Utilize AWS Lambda functions for resolvers.
What are the benefits of using AWS AppSync?
1. Real-time Data & Offline Sync: AWS AppSync allows you to store and sync data in real-time with its GraphQL APIs. This eliminates the need for clients to make multiple requests to get up-to-date data. AppSync also supports offline sync, allowing apps to work even when the user is disconnected from the internet., 2. Security & Access Control: AppSync is integrated with AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), allowing you to control who can access your data and what operations they can perform on it. AppSync also supports Amazon Cognito, providing you with built-in user authentication, and AWS Key Management Service (KMS) for encryption at-rest and in-transit., 3. Scalability & Performance: AppSync automatically scales to accommodate your application needs and provides automatic caching to improve the performance of your application., 4. Cost Savings: With AppSync you can save on costs as there are no upfront costs and you only pay for the resources you use. AppSync also has no setup or maintenance costs, allowing you to focus on building your application.
What programming languages can be used with AWS AppSync?
How can I deploy an AWS AppSync application?
5. Create a GraphQL Client.. 4. Configure the Data Sources.. 1. Create an IAM role and attach the necessary AWS AppSync access policies.. 6. Test the Application.. 3. Create the Schema and Resolvers.. 7. Deploy the Application.. Deploying an AWS AppSync application requires several steps.. 2. Create a GraphQL API with AppSync.
How can I manage my data using AWS AppSync?
You can manage your data using AWS AppSync by creating a GraphQL API and connecting it to your data sources. Once connected, you can use the AppSync console to create and manage GraphQL types, fields, and queries. AppSync also provides features such as real-time data synchronization, conflict resolution, and access control. Additionally, AppSync allows you to use AWS Lambda functions to add custom logic to your data operations.
How can I secure my AWS AppSync application from malicious attacks?
1. Use Amazon Cognito for authentication and authorization of access to your AppSync application., 2. Implement IAM roles to control access to AppSync APIs and data sources., 3. Utilize Amazon CloudWatch to monitor the traffic and performance of your application., 4. Implement rate limiting to protect your APIs from brute-force and denial of service attacks., 5. Use Amazon API Gateway to protect your AppSync APIs from malicious attacks., 6. Enable AWS WAF for added security., 7. Configure AWS Shield for DDoS protection., 8. Implement AWS KMS for encryption of sensitive information.
How can I use the AWS AppSync SDK to build my application?
The AWS AppSync SDK makes it easy to build applications that interact with a GraphQL API. The SDK includes the ability to create GraphQL operations and bind them to a React component. It also provides a way to interact with the API directly from the application. You can use the SDK to manage queries, mutations, and subscriptions, as well as handle authentication and authorization. Additionally, you can use the SDK to invoke AWS Lambda functions and Amazon DynamoDB operations.
What types of security measures are available for AWS AppSync applications?
1. User authentication: AWS AppSync provides built-in authentication and authorization using Amazon Cognito, which manages and authenticates users., 2. API Keys: API Keys can be used to control access to an AppSync API., 3. IAM roles: IAM roles can be used to control which operations can be performed on a given AppSync API., 4. VPC endpoints: VPC endpoints can be used to control network access to AppSync., 5. Encryption: Data stored in AWS AppSync can be encrypted using AWS KMS., 6. Logging and auditing: AWS AppSync provides logging and auditing of API requests., 7. Access control lists: Access control lists (ACLs) can be used to control access to resources associated with an AppSync API.
What is Amazon DynamoDB?
Amazon DynamoDB is a fully managed NoSQL database service that provides fast and predictable performance with seamless scalability. DynamoDB is a popular choice for web, mobile, gaming, ad tech, IoT, and many other applications that need low-latency data access. It offers a serverless database with built-in security, backup and restore, and in-memory caching for internet-scale applications. DynamoDB also provides support for stream processing and triggers, allowing developers to build applications that automatically react to data changes in real-time.
How can I use AWS AppSync with other Amazon Web Services?
AWS AppSync can be used with a variety of other Amazon Web Services, including Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Elasticsearch Service, AWS Lambda, Amazon Cognito, AWS IAM, and Amazon API Gateway. Additionally, AWS AppSync integrates with other AWS services, such as Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon Kinesis, Amazon CloudWatch, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS), and Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS). With the combination of AWS AppSync and these other services, developers can create powerful applications that can scale with the needs of their users.
How can I secure my AWS AppSync application?
1. Enable Amazon Cognito authentication: Use Amazon Cognito authentication to secure your AWS AppSync application and ensure only authenticated users can access your data and resources., 2. Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) policies: Use AWS IAM policies to control access to AWS AppSync APIs and resources., 3. Use AWS CloudFormation: Use AWS CloudFormation to automate the deployment of AWS AppSync and its associated security settings., 4. Enable AWS WAF protection: Use AWS WAF to protect against malicious requests to your AWS AppSync APIs., 5. Use encryption: Use encryption to protect your data and ensure that it is encrypted both in transit and at rest.
How can I use AWS Lambda to extend my AWS AppSync application?
You can use AWS Lambda to extend your AWS AppSync application in numerous ways. For example, you can use it to perform custom logic on your data, such as validating input, running complex calculations, or connecting to external services. Additionally, you can use it to extend the capabilities of AWS AppSync by creating custom resolvers that can perform more complex tasks than the built-in resolvers. Finally, you can also use Lambda functions to create custom authentication and authorization logic for your AppSync application.
How can I query my data using AWS AppSync?
AWS AppSync provides a GraphQL API to query your data. You can use the AWS AppSync console, the AWS CLI, or the AWS AppSync SDKs to write GraphQL operations to query your data. You can also use GraphQL subscriptions to receive real-time updates when your data changes.
How do I set up my GraphQL schema in AWS AppSync?
1. Log into the AWS AppSync console., 2. Click the “Create API” button., 3. Select “Build from Scratch.”, 4. Give your API a name and select “GraphQL.”, 5. Click “Create.”, 6. In the Schema Editor, type or paste your GraphQL schema., 7. Click “Save Schema.”, 8. Click “Create Resources” to generate the data sources, resolvers, and other components of your API., 9. Click “Deploy” to deploy your API.
How can I deploy my AWS AppSync application?
To deploy an AWS AppSync application, you will first need to create the GraphQL schema, configure the data sources, and set up IAM roles. Once that is complete, you can use the AWS AppSync console or the AWS CLI to deploy the application. After deploying the application, you can test it using the GraphQL API endpoint provided by AppSync. Finally, you can create a client application that connects to the AppSync application and provides a user interface for interacting with the data.
How is Amazon Elasticsearch Service used with AWS AppSync?
Amazon Elasticsearch Service (Amazon ES) can be used to power the search capabilities of AWS AppSync, a managed GraphQL service from Amazon Web Services (AWS). Amazon ES allows AppSync to provide a powerful search and indexing capability for applications that need to quickly access data. By leveraging Amazon ES, AppSync can provide real-time search and indexing capabilities for applications that need to quickly access data stored in Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Aurora, or other data sources. AppSync can also be used to easily connect with existing Amazon ES clusters and take advantage of existing data sources and indexes.
What types of data can be stored in Amazon DynamoDB?
Amazon DynamoDB is a key-value and document database that can store any type of data, including strings, numbers, binary data, JSON documents, and collections like lists and maps. It also supports complex data types such as sets, maps, and lists.
What data sources are supported by AWS AppSync?
AWS AppSync supports the following data sources: Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Elasticsearch Service, AWS Lambda, Amazon Aurora, Amazon RDS, HTTP endpoints, and any third-party data source that can be accessed via a GraphQL API.
How does AWS AppSync work?
AWS AppSync is a managed GraphQL service that simplifies development by letting developers build data-driven apps with real-time and offline capabilities. It provides a flexible API layer that enables developers to securely connect their apps to back-end data sources. AppSync is powered by AWS AppSync SDKs, which automatically manage network requests, data caching, and conflict resolution. AppSync also integrates with AWS Lambda and Amazon DynamoDB to provide serverless functionality. With AppSync, developers can quickly build and deploy powerful data-driven apps and APIs that are secure, highly available, and cost-effective.
How is Amazon DynamoDB used in AWS AppSync?
AWS AppSync uses Amazon DynamoDB as a data store for its managed GraphQL API. AppSync provides resolvers that can be used to read and write data to DynamoDB tables. AppSync also allows users to configure advanced features such as caching, data synchronization, and real-time updates by leveraging the power of DynamoDB streams. Additionally, AppSync can be used to easily set up data sources, build powerful query and mutation resolvers, and monitor usage with advanced analytics.
What types of applications can be built using AWS AppSync?
1. Real-time Data Applications – Applications that require real-time data streaming and synchronization, such as chat apps, social networks, and collaborative document editing can be built using AWS AppSync., 2. Offline-first Mobile and Web Applications – Applications that must work offline and synchronize data when a connection is available can be built using AWS AppSync., 3. IOT Applications – AWS AppSync can be used to enable real-time data synchronization between connected devices in Internet of Things (IoT) applications., 4. Collaborative Applications – Applications that require multiple users to collaborate in real-time can be built using AWS AppSync.
What is the difference between GraphQL and AWS AppSync?
GraphQL is an open-source technology created by Facebook that is used to query and manipulate data in an application. It is a language-agnostic query language that is used to ask for data from a server in a way that is easy to understand and efficient. AWS AppSync is a managed GraphQL service that makes it easy to develop and deploy applications that use GraphQL. It allows developers to create a data graph that describes the structure of their application data and then query it with a single GraphQL call. AppSync also provides a number of features to help developers manage their data, perform serverless calculations, and interact with other AWS services.
How is AWS Lambda used with AWS AppSync?
AWS Lambda can be used with AWS AppSync to perform serverless operations, such as data manipulation and business logic processing. For example, if you wanted to perform a calculation in the cloud, you could use AWS Lambda to perform the calculation, and then return the result to AWS AppSync, which would then return the result to the client. Additionally, AWS Lambda can be used to integrate with other AWS services, such as Amazon S3, Amazon DynamoDB, and Amazon Kinesis. This allows for powerful real-time data manipulation and business logic processing.
How is Amazon Cognito used with AWS AppSync?
Amazon Cognito is used in conjunction with AWS AppSync to provide user authentication and authorization for applications connecting to AppSync APIs. Amazon Cognito provides a user identity and access management service that enables users to securely access the AppSync APIs. With Cognito, developers can create unique identities for their users, authenticate and authorize users, and synchronize data across multiple devices. AWS AppSync then uses the user identity provided by Amazon Cognito to provide secure access to the AppSync APIs, ensuring that only authenticated and authorized users are able to access the data they need.
What are the best practices for managing an AWS AppSync application?
1. Leverage AWS AppSync’s built-in authorization system to secure access to your API., 10. Regularly review and update your GraphQL schema., 2. Use Amazon Cognito to authenticate and authorize access to your API., 3. Monitor the API performance and health using Amazon CloudWatch., 4. Leverage AWS IAM to manage access to your API and associated resources., 5. Make sure your API is backed by a resilient infrastructure such as Amazon DynamoDB., 6. Take advantage of AWS AppSync’s caching capabilities for improved performance., 7. Utilize Amazon API Gateway for API request throttling and traffic management., 8. Utilize AWS Lambda for custom resolvers and business logic., 9. Monitor API usage with AWS CloudTrail.
What is the cost of using AWS AppSync?
The cost of using AWS AppSync depends on the features and services used. AWS AppSync is charged based on the amount of data transferred and the number of operations performed. The cost can range from a few cents a month to several hundred dollars per month, depending on the features and services used.